| Dr. Camero-Sulak is pleased to announce her office in downtown Ann Arbor, blocks from the University of Michigan's central campus. She now is also offering telehealth services. She has an interactive style and draws on various helpful therapy techniques depending on your needs and preferences (leading with Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy). While considering you to be the expert in your life, she views the therapeutic relationship as a collaborative one based on compassion, safety, trust, and guidance.
You will learn:
- More about yourself
- How your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors interact and affect your life and your choices
- Tools and strategies to help manage life’s challenges
- How to impact your life towards well-being through healing, mindfulness, and empowerment.
- Trauma (psychological, physical, sexual)
- Partner Abuse
- Women’s issues
Other Focal Areas:
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
- Grief and Loss
- Multicultural Issues
- Chronic Head Pain
- BA in Psychology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, with distinction
- MS and Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.) degrees in Clinical Psychology from Nova Southeastern University
- Psychotherapist since 1997
- Completed pre-doctoral internship at Counseling and Psychological Services at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Private practice since 2002
- Level I and II Trained in EMDR and integrates it in her practice
| Adrianne Camero-Sulak, Psy.D. is a participating provider with the following insurances: Blue Cross Blue Shield Traditional and PPO plans (which also includes MESSA and Community Blue),
M-Premier and all Aetna plans (including
To contact Dr. Camero-Sulak please feel free to call her at 734-355-4439.
Looking for space?
Studio condominium in Tower Plaza.
Panoramic northern view of downtown Ann Arbor and Huron Valley from the 18th floor.
Within 2 blocks of:
the University of Michigan Central Campus, the M Den, Nickels Arcade, Google, Cottage Inn, Bdubs, Knight’s Downtown Ann Arbor Steakhouse, and the busiest Starbucks in Michigan!
But the marquee lights of Michigan Theater are my favorite!!
Full bathroom, kitchen, and mudroom. Security guard 24/7. Locked storage in basement.
Public transportation within the block.
Parking lease for the Maynard Parking Garage can be arranged with the condominium association for the pre-paid annual parking pass.
Contact Kevin at 734-834-1943 for a closer look!